Sideline Flush Mount Fireplace
- Sideline 50" ships with both log and crystal options
- Features a slim frame which surrounds the wide flame display
- Includes life-like flames that cannot be rivaled by our competitors
- Can heat any room up to 400 square feet
- Frontal location of heating vent allows for in-wall recess
- Price includes shipping and delivery costs
The Touchstone Sideline Electric Fireplace was designed to meet the needs of contractors and do-it-yourself installers, who are looking for the beauty of a Touchstone fireplace mounted flush to a wall. We received so many calls from installers and contractors looking to mount our popular Onyx in their wall. For all its great benefits, the Onyx's top-placed heat element makes flush mounting impossible.
So here you have the Sideline, a 50" wide, electric fireplace with the same realistic flames and contemporary black frame of the Onyx, but with a heat element that is placed in front of the frame. The Sideline delivers the beauty of a fireplace without the fire and smokey smell. The Sideline has 2 heat settings (high and low), and will heat a room up to 400 sq. ft.. Also, the fireplace's flame can can be used without the heating feature. The Sideline is easy to install and comes with simple and understandable instructions.
The heart of Touchstone's electric fireplaces is the flame itself. We tell our customers the flame will transcend your expectations, and they have yet failed to impress. The flames deliver the same relaxing effect of real flames, without the smell or mess, and it looks great in any room of the house. With the 5 settings offered by the Sideline, ranging from a dim glow to a full fire blaze, you have the power to adjust the flame intensity based on your desired mood or lighting of the room with the control features on your unit’s remote.
Choose Your Media Type
The Sideline Electric Fireplace comes with your choice of glass crystals or a log set. For a contemporary feel, choose the glass crystal media when placing your order. For a traditional feel, choose the log set when placing your order. You can also choose both, allowing you to switch between both the glass crystals or log depending on your mood.
Yes, it does heat your room
What makes the Sideline unique is its heating capabilities. It allows you to recess your electric fireplace into the wall while also providing heat through the vent in the front of the unit. The Sideline offers two heat settings which are quick to heat up a room up to 400 sq. ft. The visual appeal and heat emitted by your electric fireplace place in addition to your home’s primary heating source will provide you room with a cozy and calming aura. Your electric fireplace’s heat settings can be controlled using the remote or the controls on the front of the unit, and you also have the option of controlling the heat by setting the Sideline’s built-in heat timer for up to 7.5 hours.
Mounting and Use
The Sideline electric fireplace wears many hats. Although it is essentially designed for insertion in your wall, it can also be mounted to your wall. Instructions for mounting and install come with the fireplace, and we recommend you follow the simple instructions provided. We do recommend placing your Sideline at least 20” below your ceiling or 12” below your mounted flat screen because of its heating feature.
- 2 heat settings (high and low)
- Designed for recessed mounting in wall
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- Dual mode, operates with or without heat for only flame effect
- Built in timer mode for shut off in 30 minutes to 7.5 hours.
- If mounting under a wall mounted flat panel TV, mount fireplace at least 12 inches below the bottom of the TV.
- Frame color: Black
- Fireplace dimensions: 50.4" wide x 21.5" high x 5.75" deep
- Firebox dimensions: 47" wide x 20.25" high x 5.375" deep
- Shipping carton dimensions: 53 in. x 8 in. x 25 in
- Fire Dimensions: 45" wide x 12" tall
- Part number: 80004
- Watts: 1,500
- BTU's: 5,118
- Room Coverage: 400 ft.
- Fireplace Weight: 59 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 66 pounds
- Voltage: 120v
- Amperes: 11 and up