Knightley Tilt-Top Drafting TableBy Southern Enterprises, Inc.
Price:$572.00in stockNewItem #: HO9678
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
With a wide frame and ample work area, this industrial style drafting table is perfectly proportioned for larger spaces. Its wood tilt-top in weathered oak reclaims a rustic look against the durable, antique brass finish metal frame and accents. A built-in ridge spanning the extensive workspace secures papers and utensils while you work. Simply lift the back edge to modify the tabletop to an ideal incline position.
- Adjustable tabletop tilts up to 30 degrees for ergonomic comfort at any task
- Broad work surface with full-length pencil ridge
- Easily converts to writing table
- Anti-slip hinge using raise-and-release mechanism
- Industrial style
- Weathered oak finish with antique brass
- Overall: 51.5" W x 32.75" D x 30"-43.25" H
- Assembly: Required
- Tabletop: 51.25" W x 32.5" D
- Main work surface: 47" W x 29" D
- Tilt range: 18 positions, 0-30 degrees
- Chair/leg room: 43.5" W x 29.75" D x 27.5" H
- Clearance: 43.5" W x 28" D x 1"/4" H (sides/back)
- Approx. weight: 84 lb.
- Supports up to: 60 lb.
- Materials: fir, MDF, ash veneer, metal tube, metal sheet
Color: Weathered oak finish
Capacities: Supports up to: 60 lb.
Material: Fir, MDF, Ash Veneer, Metal Tube, Metal Sheet
Dimensions: 51.5" W x 32.75" D x 30"-43.25" H
Manufacturer: Southern Enterprises, Inc. - Item #: HO9678