Holly & Martin Simms Midcentury Modern Media ConsoleBy Southern Enterprises, Inc.
Price:$629.99in stockNewItem #: MS9963
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
Yes you cane. Slide into midcentury modern pizzazz with the Simms Media Console. Wide scale open storage stacks up electronic accessories, board games, and your vintage record player. Natural cane doors glide back and forth for easy access to your entertaining fare, or screening of cable boxes and the like. Five small drawers tuck away decks of cards, remotes, or current reads. Storage and style - you do it all with this anywhere console rocking an eclectic retro look in the entry, dining room, or living space.
- Extra-wide anywhere credenza
- Handles a flat screen TV up to 68" W overall
- 3 compartments and 5 shallow drawers
- Open back on side cabinets for cord control
- Sliding cane doors
- Remotes work through cabinet doors
- Natural cane will vary for hand-woven look
- Living room, hall/entry, or dining room
- Midcentury modern style w/ bohemian, eclectic twist
- Black and natural finish
- Antique bronze hardware finish
- Overall: 70" W x 17" D x 29.75" H
- Assembly: Required
- Top: 70" W x 16" D x 29.75" H x .5" THK
- Shelves: 33.75" W x 14.75" D x 12.75" H, 16.75" W x 15" D x 12.75" H (center, side)
- Drawers: 11.25" W x 13" D x 2.75" H
- Doors: 17.5" W x .5" D x 12.75" H
- Base type: 4 legs
- Clearance: 50.75" W x 11.25" D x 9" H
- Footprint: 54" W x 15" D
- Legs: 1-1.75" W x 1-1.75" D x 11" H
- Approx. weight: 119 lb.
- Supports up to: 85 lb. (top), .20 lb. (each shelf), 10 lb. (each drawer)
- Materials: Engineered wood, poplar, birch veneer, rattan
- Materials breakdown: Top: 15mm MDF, birch veneer; Frame: 15mm MDF, 5mm MDF, birch veneer, poplar; Storage: 15mm MDF, 12mm MDF, birch veneer; Doors: MDF, rattan; Legs: 25mm DIA poplar
- Compliance: CARB Phase 2, CPC/CPSIA CARE: Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
Manufacturer: Southern Enterprises, Inc. - Item #: MS9963