Catania Outdoor Sofa
$375.00 $379.99 You Save $4.99 in stockItem # OD6621
Entice your style senses with this sleek, deep seating outdoor sofa. Slatted design adds craftsman style while bold hardwood contrasts rich gray. Throw pillows in light gray and ecru offer a curated look. Gently curving armrests and plush cushions are the icing on the cake of your new favorite sofa, where outdoor functionality meets contemporary comfort. This outdoor sofa is made of sustainable Brazilian eucalyptus hardwood produced in a socially eco-responsible factory with FSC Chain of Custody certified production lines. Cushion fabric features special UV inhibitors for long lasting color. Outdoor fabric is soil and mold resistant plus oil and water repellent for quick drying, easy maintenance. Slight variations in natural hardwood may occur.
- Sleek lines and comfy outdoor seating
- Durable, weather resistant Brazilian hardwood
- Fabric resists elements and maintains colorfastness
- Set comes with 2 accent pillows
- Mission inspired contemporary style
- Oiled hardwood w/ deep gray, light gray, and ecru
- Overall: 54.5" W x 29.5" D x 30.75" H
- Assembly: Required
- Seat: 51.5" W x 21.5" D x 13.75" H
- Cushions: 51.5" W x 20.5" D x 3.5" THK, 51" W x 10.25" H x 1.75" THK (seat, back)
- Armrest: 1.75" W x 25" D x 23.25" H
- Backrest: 51.5" W x 17.25" H
- Clearance: 51.5" W x 20.75" D x 2.5" H
- Footprint: 53.5" W x 23" D
- Approx. weight: 41 lb.
- Supports up to: 750 lb.
- Removable cushions and pillows
- Materials: Eucalyptus, linen duck, polyurethane foam, polyester fiber
- Fabric: Tightly woven, weather-resistant linen duck CARE: Regularly apply oil to maintain color. If left untreated, hardwood will gradually fade to a silvery-gray patina. Do not remove cushion cover or machine wash. Spot clean with mild soap and water; line dry. Keep covered to prolong life. Do not store in dry environments, such as in a basement or near a furnace.
- Material: Eucalyptus, Linen Duck, Polyurethane Foam, Polyester Fiber
- Dimensions: 54.5"W x 29.5"D x 30.75"H