Aldwych Reclaimed Wood Bakers Rack - Industrial StyleBy Southern Enterprises, Inc.
Price:$379.99in stockNewItem #: KA0618
This item is currently out of stock. If you would like us to email you when it is back in stock, send along your email address...
Open up kitchen storage with this ruggedly sleek bakers rack. Wood harvested from abandoned villages combines with rustic metal framing for an industrial take on display storage. Glassware racks and open wine bottle cubbies show off your stemware and vintage collections, while multi-sized shelving tackles everything from party spirits to extra placemats. Vertical storage climbs to functional heights, allowing the footprint to squeeze into tight spaces. For a sustainable style statement, put this rustic freestanding pantry to work in your kitchen, dining room, or studio apartment.
- Reclaimed wood bakers rack w/ wine storage
- 4 shelves, 3 glassware racks, and wine bottle rack
- Vertical storage w/ small space friendly footprint
- Holds approx. 10 standard size wine bottles
- Planked desktop and shelves create decorative pattern
- Sustainable, harvested wood from abandoned villages
- Reclaimed wood features natural splits and knots
- Aged, reclaimed finishes and texture will vary
- Kitchen, dining room, or open concept living space
- Industrial to transitional style
- Rustic black and distressed fir finish
- Overall: 24.25" W x 15" D x 68" H
- Assembly: Required
- Countertop: 24.25" W x 15" D x 33" H x 1" THK
- Countertop to shelf: 13.25" H
- Shelves: 24.25" W x 10" D x 10" H (upper shelves), 24.25" W x 15" D x 13" H (lower shelf)
- Shelf to glassware racks: 9" H
- Glassware racks: 5" W x 9" D x 1" H
- Glassware racks hold approx. 2 glass each
- Wine bottle rack holds approx. 10 bottles
- Base type: Sled
- Footprint: 24.25" W x 15" D
- Legs: 1" W x 1" D x 32" H
- Approx. weight: 56.5 lb.
- Supports up to: 20 lb. (each small shelf), 30 lb. (each large shelf), 4 lb. (each bottle cubbie), 2 lb. (each glassware rack)
- Materials: Painted iron, reclaimed fir, engineered wood
- Materials breakdown: Countertop: 20mm reclaimed fir planks, 9mm MDF backing; Frame: 25mm x 25mm iron, 22mm x 22mm iron; Shelves: 20mm reclaimed fir planks, 9mm MDF backing; Wine storage: 5mm DIA iron tube; Legs: 25mm x 25mm iron
- Compliance: CARB Phase 2, CPC/CPSIA
- Includes levelers on legs CARE: Dust with a soft, dry cloth. Reclaimed wood retains natural splits and character. Quickly clean spills. Reseal as needed with wood sealer.
Manufacturer: Southern Enterprises, Inc. - Item #: KA0618